Property and Liability Package Policies
General Liability also known as “commercial Liability insurance” is a broad commercial insurance policy that covers general liability exposures of business.
Do you know what is covered by your Business Liability protection or, better yet, what is excluded? Have you reviewed your policy for limitations to determine if important coverage or endorsements need to be added? It costs just pennies a day to protect your business. Don’t wait until you have a loss to find what coverages you should have purchased!
Some Coverages to Consider
- Personal Injury
- Fire Legal Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O)
Allow the insurance professionals at Fuller Insurance Agency to provide your most important investment with unparalleled protection. You deserve peace of mind in the comfort of your own home.
Business Owners Policy
Unforseen events such as a major fire, natural disaster, lawsuit, theft, or even computer/cyber crime can cause a business to shut its doors for a day, a week or in some cases forever, and in doing so they run the risk of losing valued clients. Don’t wait for disaster to hit or a loss to occur to find out that your insurance protection is inadequate. Planning for the unexpected is key when owning and operating a business. A Business Owners Policy can provide you with the coverage you need to maintain the well-being of your company in the event of a loss.
Are you a small, mid-size or large operating business? Insurance is one of the most important assets that any business whether small, medium or large needs. Depending on the type of business you are operating, it could include a number of different types of insurance coverages.
How about coverage for your business property, business interruption or a lawsuit? Let’s be honest! In today’s economic environment Business Owners are especially vulnerable to lawsuits. A lawsuit brought against a business could potentially threaten the continued operation of the business as well as the owner’s financial well being. Liability Insurance can help provide resources to defend claims brought against you and your business.
Four types of Business Liability Insurance to consider:
- General Liability provides protection for lawsuits that small business will typically encounter
- Professional Liability insurance is essential in the service industry
- Product Liability insurance in manufacturing
- Employment Practices Liability is essential for any business owner with one or more employees
Important Coverages to Consider:
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Auto & Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Business Personal Property and Inventory
- Contents & Inventory
- EPLI – Employment Practices Liability
- Business Interruption
- Commercial Umbrella
- Loss of Business Income
- Workers Compensation
- Mechanical Breakdown
- Business Personal Property
- Cyber Liability & Web Coverage
- Tenant Improvements
- Building Ordinance Coverage
- Money & Securities
- Employee Dishonesty
- Professional Liability
Example Target Classes of Business Owners Policies We Write:
- Metal Shops
- Retail Centers
Did you know that 69% of Entrepreneurs start their business at Home?
Operating a business from your home can be a rewarding and profitable experience. With so much invested in your home based business, it is imperative that you have the right coverage to insure your unique exposures.
You may be surprised to learn that your homeowner policy insurance does not provide the liability or property coverage you need to protect your assets. WE can provide a comprehensive policy designed specifically for your Home Based Business that includes liability and business personal property. ANNUAL PREMIUMS START AT $250.00
Top 20 Home-Based Businesses:
- Candy/Nut Confections
- Car Detailers
- Computer Repair
- Cosmetic/Beauty Sales/Consultants
- Disc Jockeys
- Floral Arrangements
- Graphic Artists/Designers
- Interior Decorating
- Jewelry (costume)
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Pet Sitters
- Tailoring, Alterations, Seamstresses
- Wedding/Party Planners
Does Your Home Insurance Policy Protect You if…
Home-Based Business Insurance
- Liability coverage up to $1,000,000
- Business Personal Property/Inventory coverage up to $100,000
- Off-Premises coverage
- Loss of Business Income coverage
- Optional coverage for Money and Securities
- Equipment Breakdown coverage
- Professional Errors & Omissions specified classes
- Satisfies most show and event liability requirements
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
- Inforce Homeowner Policy
- Coverage for select home based businesses with up to $500,000 in Gross Annual Sales
- Businesses with no more than one employee (in addition to the owner)
- Businesses that are sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLC’s, or corporations
- Optional Additional Insured Coverage for grantor of franchises, mortgagee, lessor of leased equipment, and more…
- No more than two business related claims in the previous three (3) years
Business Auto Insurance
Organizations that utilize vehicles in their business operations must safeguard their business with a comprehensive commercial auto insurance policy. A commercial auto insurance policy will provide all of your vehicles with protection, whether you have a fleet of delivery vans or your employees operate their own vehicles for business errands.
In order to receive optimal protection of your company vehicles, you must obtain sufficient commercial auto insurance protection. The insurance experts at Fuller Insurance Agency will customize a commercial auto insurance policy based on the exclusive needs and operational functions of your commercial vehicles.
Jury Verdicts have increased 240% in the past 10 years, with average awards from $418,000 to $3,000,000.
One substantial lawsuit can be financially detrimental to any business, large or small. Defense costs alone can amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars. With the frequency of lawsuits and damaging insurance claims on the rise, a commercial umbrella policy will provide the added liability and defense cost that is essential to your financial well being.
Earthquakes have caused over $58 billion in direct property losses in California since 1971.
Safeguarding your business from one of California’s most prevalent perils should be priority for any business owner. Earthquakes can be catastrophic in nature and can result in substantial property damage and financial devastation.
At Fuller Insurance we can provide earthquake insurance coverage to help business owners secure the protection they need to rebuild after an earthquake occurs.
Protect your valuable assets from a devastating earthquake, coverage is available for:
- Business Personal Property
- Loss of Business Income
- Earthquake Sprinkler Leakage
- Ordinance or Law
We offer various deductibles and carriers to choose from to ensure you get the best coverage, all for the right price.
Even just a little water can bring business operations to a halt protection. Despite common belief, the property coverage portion of your commercial insurance package policy will not safeguard your business against flood damage.
The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) provides a base level of coverage that will cover your property in the event of a flood. However, many businesses face significant repair and rebuilding costs which exceed the limits offered by the NFIP. In order to safeguard you against the financial harm of flooding, you need excess coverage that will help recoup more when a disaster strikes.
NFIP coverage details:
- Residential buildings (1-4 units) $250,000
- Residential contents $100,000
- Commercial buildings $500,000
- Commercial contents $500,000
- Residential condo associations $250,000 per unit
Excess Flood Coverage Details:
- Coverage up to $15 million
- Eligible properties include: 1-4 family dwellings, apartments, condominiums, and commercial properties
- Program follows excess of NFIP for ease of claim handling
- Includes Buildings, Contents, and Loss of Income
- Replacement Cost endorsement available
Rather than leaving your biggest investment vulnerable to flood damages, purchase a commercial flood insurance policy. This vital safeguard will provide your business and employees with lost income coverage, building property protection, and personal contents coverage when water invades. Since these policies come with a 30 day activation period, there is no better time than now to seek the insurance protection your company deserves.
Bonds act as a unique form of protection, similar to an insurance policy. By guaranteeing contract specifications, bonds can provide businesses and contracting firms with unparalleled protection. Whether you are looking to obtain bonds for your small contracting firm or large business, Fuller Insurance Agency can provide you with the protection you deserve.
We provide the following bonds to our clients:
- License and Permit Bonds
- Construction Bonds
- Probate Bonds
- Receiver or Trustee Bond in Bankruptcy
- Public Official Bonds
- Court Bonds
- Fidelity Bonds
- Financial Institution Bonds and D&O Coverage
Workers compensation is legally enforced to ensure that both employees and employers are receiving the protection they deserve. Regardless of who is at fault for an illness or injury, workers compensation provides all involved parties with guaranteed protection.
As an employer, you can receive peace of mind through your workers compensation policy, knowing that all injured employees will receive medical expense coverage. Likewise, employees can rest assured knowing they will not have to pay for medical costs out of pocket after a work-related injury.
Allow the insurance professionals at Fuller Insurance Agency to provide you and your employees with the unparalleled protection you both deserve.
Cyber Liability Exposure Insurance
ALL businesses are vulnerable
Cyber Risk Just the Facts:
- Data breaches and cyber-attacks have increased 62% in just one year.
- 30% of all breaches occurred in organization of fewer than 250 employees.
- 95% of all credit card breaches are against small businesses.
- 52% of small business owners reported they have no data security policy in place.
- Average cost associated with data breach is $201 per compromised record.
- Average cost to rectify a data breach has risen to an average of $5.85 million.
Today’s increased reliance on technology comes with a down side. It is no longer a question of if you will suffer a breach, but when. It takes just one stolen laptop, one resourceful hacker, one virus, even a lost paper with client data or your company’s financial records to create enormous financial and reputational consequences for your business. Fuller Insurance has the insurance products with these risks in mind.
Liability Coverages Available
Data Privacy Liability & Network Security Liability
- Violations of data privacy laws.
- Unauthorized access or unauthorized use of computer systems
- Copyright and trademark infringement.
- Libel, slander, defamation and reputational harm.
Miscellaneous Professional Services
- Negligent act, error or omission in the performance of defined professional services.
- Notification and Credit Monitoring
- Crisis Management Expense
- Data Privacy Regulatory Proceedings Expense
- Cyber Investigation Expenses
- Information Asset Recovery
First Party Coverage
- Business Interruption and Cyber Extortion
Protect Your Business Reputation with Data Breach Coverage
Credit card information is stolen, paper files are not shredded, a business laptop is stolen. You can be confident that Fuller Insurance’s Data Breach insurance will provide swift solutions to help safeguard and restore your business’ reputation and customers’ trust, and provide you, your customers and employees with help before and after a breach.
Any business that handles or stores any private business, customer and patient or employee data is at risk for a data breach. When a data breach happens, most businesses are required by law to take action or face the possibility of civil litigation or other penalties. Before the unthinkable happens, you need the tools and information to confidently assess the situation and manage the crisis.
Data Breach Insurance Offered through Fuller Insurance:
- Gives you peace-of-mind with breach expense coverage to help you cope with rising breach costs, including public relations and good-faith advertising, and defense and liability expense coverage if a claim is brought against you by one of your customers who has been affected by the breach.
- Supplies professional assistance to help you confidently handle a breach crisis.
- Provides easy access to a secure breach preparedness website, featuring easy-to-understand tips and guidelines you and your staff can use every day – not just when you have a claim.
Who Needs Data Breach Coverage?
Any business, small or large, that handles or stores any private business, customer, patient or employee data is at risk. The following businesses are at a higher risk for a data breach because of the quantity and type of sensitive information they handle and store:
- Healthcare practices
- Law offices
- Accounting offices
- Financial services
Apartment Buildings (5+ Units)
Fuller Insurance has been providing customized Insurance Protection for over 30 years on Apartment Buildings and Rental Dwellings of all sizes and ages in California and the Western United States.
Fuller Insurance works with several insurance companies to provide solutions and options for the “income property owner” in this constantly changing marketplace. We have helped design enhanced coverage options and discounts to help minimize the impact of these new changes with some of our best insurance rates in: West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, Inland Empire, and San Diego.
Common Apartment Owners Insurance Coverages Available:
- Property Coverage
- 125 % Extended Replacement cost protection
- Comprehensive General Liability
- Personal Injury Liability
- Loss of Income – up to 24 months
- Sewer Backup
- Equipment Breakdown
- Ordinance & Law
- Umbrella Liability
- Money & Security
- Employee Dishonesty
- Workers Compensation
- Earthquake & Flood (separate policies)
SAVINGS SERVICE SELECTION
Allow the income property specialists at Fuller Insurance Agency to personally customize a unique apartment owner insurance policy that will ensure the insurance needs of your business are met. We can provide you with the protection you have been looking for with one of our many insurance carriers that specialize in the apartment and rental marketplace that will allow you to:
Build Your Own Policy Build Your Own Price
Let us tailor a policy to meet your specific needs with some of the industry leaders in apartment building insurance marketplace. Don’t be caught with the wrong coverage or price!
- Apartment Association
- Professionally Managed
- Pest Control
- Workers Comp
- Tenant Screening
- Tenant Insurance
- Gated Complex
- Multi Policy
- Surveillance Cameras
- Smoke Free
- Claims Free
- Years in Business
- Sprinklered Buildings
- Multiple Buildings
- Building Updates in 10 years
- Central Fire Alarm
- Earthquake Retrofit
- Luxury Complexes
Landlord Insurance (1-4 Units)
Dwelling Fire Insurance provides Landlords with property and liability coverage designed specifically for 1 to 4 unit rental dwellings. Protect your investment with our quality coverage.
- Dwelling and Other Structures
- Business Personal Property
- Liability limits up to $1,000,000
- Extended Building Replacement Cost up to 200%
- Loss of Rental Income (10% of building coverage or higher limits available)
- Ordinance and Law Coverage (optional)
- Medical payments up to $5,000 (optional)
- Back up of Sewer Drains (optional)
Earthquake / Flood / Worker’s Compensation and Umbrella Liability coverage is available on a separate policy. Several carriers offer this protection.